Update, July 2020: Google Fit is temporarily unavailable for Android users on app version 4.1.1 and later. We apologize for any inconvenience, but please rest assured that our team is currently working on getting this implementation back up and running. Please keep your app up-to-date in the meantime.
To sync Google Fit with your Headspace app, follow the steps below:
- Download Google Fit app from Google Play Store (newer devices may have this pre-installed)
- Follow on-screen prompts to link your Google account to the Google Fit app.
- Open Headspace app, navigate to the settings menu, tap Google fit
- Toggle “Connect Google Fit” switch to on
- Headspace meditations should now record in Google Fit app
Please note: At this time, Headspace does not support the iOS Google Fit app.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.