Headspace is about giving yourself an opportunity to turn your attention inwards and to view the mind from a different perspective. It is the ability to develop a sense of acceptance and appreciation for whatever may arise in your experience. By introducing you to some of the fundamental principles of meditation, in time we can become more aware of ourselves and others and begin to see things with more clarity, ultimately enhancing our experience of everyday life.
Articles in this section
- What is Headspace?
- When should I meditate?
- How do I find time to meditate?
- Where should I meditate?
- What should I wear to meditate?
- How do I sit during meditation?
- Can I meditate lying down?
- Is there a particular way I should breathe?
- Isn't meditation just selfish?
- Could the use of technology work against our mindfulness practice?