Headspace is about giving yourself an opportunity to turn your attention inwards and to view the mind from a different perspective. It is the ability to develop a sense of acceptance and appreciation for whatever may arise in your experience. By introducing you to some of the fundamental principles of meditation, in time we can become more aware of ourselves and others and begin to see things with more clarity, ultimately enhancing our experience of everyday life.
Articles in this section
- Are there any books about Headspace?
- Can I change the voice?
- What do I get when I subscribe to Headspace?
- What is Headspace?
- What is the price for a Headspace subscription?
- How do I purchase a subscription?
- What's included for free?
- What's the difference between courses (packs), singles and minis?
- Is Headspace offered in other languages?
- Which platforms can I use to access Headspace?