Of course! It’s completely fine for your child to try any of the Kids sessions outside of their age range. The Kids Singles sessions are labeled for the age they were designed for (see example below), but you can absolutely let your kids give it a go. Then they can stick to whichever sessions they’re most comfortable with.
Articles in this section
- Can I download the Kids sessions for offline use?
- Can my child listen to sessions outside of their age range?
- Where are the Headspace for Kids sessions located?
- Can kids learn to meditate?
- Will my child’s completed Kids sessions count towards my own progress?
- Will Headspace ever offer a separate Headspace for Kids app?