If you are having issues resetting your password, you most likely registered using the "Sign Up With Facebook" feature. If you no longer wish to log in with Facebook and would prefer an email/password combination please follow the steps below:
- Open the Headspace app and tap on your name in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right of the screen
- On the Settings Page, click on the "Account Details" tab
- Under the Password section, where it says "Connected with Facebook", tap "Unlink".
- You will then be asked to authenticate via Facebook.
- Once you do so, Headspace will prompt you to set a new password.
- Once saved, your Facebook account will be disconnected from your Headspace account (note: this cannot be undone).
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.