Currently, we do not offer a deactivate or pause feature for your Headspace account. Here are some articles that might help, though:
- If you currently have a Headspace subscription and you wish to cancel it, please see the cancellation steps below.
- If you simply wish to stop receiving email communications from Headspace, go here for unsubscribing steps.
- If you're interested in deleting your Headspace account altogether, go here for more info.
If you purchased your subscription from our website:
- Log in to your account from a desktop or mobile browser (not the mobile app) at www.headspace.com.
- Visit https://www.headspace.com/subscription/manage and click/tap "TURN OFF AUTO RENEWAL".
- If the button is not there, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help.
If you purchased your subscription via Apple App Store:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on your name
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Headspace subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) next to "Google Play"
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.