Currently, we do not offer a deactivate or pause feature for your Headspace account. Here are some articles that might help, though:
- If you currently have a Headspace subscription and you wish to cancel it, please see the cancellation steps below.
- If you simply wish to stop receiving email communications from Headspace, go here for unsubscribing steps.
- If you're interested in deleting your Headspace account altogether, go here for more info.
If you purchased your subscription from our website:
If you purchased your subscription via iTunes:
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store"
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Headspace subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) next to "Google Play"
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.