Coaching is a collaborative relationship where you and your coach work together to help you reach your goals. You’ll work with your coach to identify small steps that you can take towards your goal, and your coach will help you make adjustments as needed to keep you on track. Different from therapy, coaching focuses on the present and what you want to accomplish in the future. Coaching happens through private in-app text-based chats with your coach.
Headspace Care coaches are trained to recognize when a member requires therapy or psychiatry support. In addition to training coaches, we use technology to help us assess your clinical needs to ensure you get the right level of care when you need it.
Articles in this section
- How are Headspace Health's coaching services delivered?
- What can coaches help me with?
- Are Headspace Health behavioral health coaches robots?
- What are Activity Cards?
- What if I’m already working with a therapist or psychiatrist outside of Headspace Care?
- Can I work with a coach if I'm also seeing a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- How does my coach determine whether I need a higher level of care?
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- What does Headspace Care offer?