Nope! They’re not robots. Our coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists are real-live human beings with thoughts, feelings, and life experiences. And just like us, they need occasional breaks too — which is why you might have a delayed response occasionally. Every care provider is carefully vetted before they join the Headspace Care team to ensure we’re providing high-quality care for our members.
Headspace Care is a licensed medical provider group with our own nationwide network of psychiatrists, therapists, and behavioral health coaches. Each one either has a graduate degree in psychology or a related field and/or a coaching certification.
Articles in this section
- How are Headspace Health's coaching services delivered?
- What can coaches help me with?
- Are Headspace Health behavioral health coaches robots?
- What are Activity Cards?
- What if I’m already working with a therapist or psychiatrist outside of Headspace Care?
- Can I work with a coach if I'm also seeing a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- How does my coach determine whether I need a higher level of care?
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- What does Headspace Care offer?