If you don’t show up or if you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, we are unable to refund the cancellation fee. This is because our clinicians are unable to schedule a new appointment with less than 48 hours notice. However, if an emergency requires you to miss your session, please let us know, and we will review on a case-by-case basis to make refund decisions.
Articles in this section
- What’s your cancellation and no-show policy?
- How do I make a payment towards my cost share?
- Will I receive a receipt for my payment?
- Can I set up a payment plan?
- Why do I need to provide payment information if my employer or health plan is providing Headspace Care as a benefit?
- What forms of payment does Headspace Care accept?
- Changing or Updating Credit Card Information
- How does Headspace Care protect my credit card information that it keeps on file?
- What is the refund policy for sessions?
- Good Faith Estimates (GFE) and are they applicable to me?