If you are leveraging your medical insurance coverage (e.g. Cigna, Kaiser, etc) for your coaching services, clinical sessions, or clinical surveys, you may be responsible for cost shares, such as co-pays, deductibles, or coinsurance. For estimates on how much your cost share would be, please reach out to your medical insurance coverage directly, since medical benefits may vary.
Articles in this section
- Why don’t international Headspace Care members have access to therapists or psychiatrists through the app?
- What happens when I leave my employer?
- How much does Headspace Care coaching cost?
- Will I have a cost share?
- If my insurance is out of network, can Headspace Care send me a superbill to submit for possible reimbursement?
- What if my insurance coverage or employer benefit has ended?