Yes and yes. Headspace does not and will not share anything about your individual activity, sign-up information, or private data, with your employer. We only provide summarized reports that are aggregated and anonymized to preserve the privacy of our members. Headspace Care is a healthcare provider and protects your confidential health and personal information in accordance with state, federal, and international law as described in our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service.
U.S. Members: U.S. Privacy Statement and Medical Terms of Service.
International Members: International Privacy Statement and Coaching Terms of Service
Additional questions about our privacy or security practices can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Will my employer or people I work with know that I'm using Headspace Care?
- Will my dependents or family members know when I’m using Headspace Care, or will I be notified of my dependent’s usage?
- What legal jurisdiction is it stored in?
- How do I know that all my information and data shared with Headspace are in safe digital hands?
- Will my Headspace Care activity and information be private?
- Authentication for Secure Downloads
- Is the Headspace app tracking my location?
- How Can I Protect My Account from a Security Breach
- I received an email asking that I update my password due to a security incident. What does this mean?
- Accessing Your Personal Data