As a fundamental pillar to ensuring trust and providing the best possible support and care, Headspace's information privacy and security governance is aligned with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 and 27002 security standards, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications 800 Series, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, and other relevant state and international breach notification and security regulations. Headspace has implemented administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information.
Articles in this section
- Will my employer or people I work with know that I'm using Headspace Care?
- Will my dependents or family members know when I’m using Headspace Care, or will I be notified of my dependent’s usage?
- What legal jurisdiction is it stored in?
- How do I know that all my information and data shared with Headspace are in safe digital hands?
- Will my Headspace Care activity and information be private?
- Authentication for Secure Downloads
- Is the Headspace app tracking my location?
- How Can I Protect My Account from a Security Breach
- I received an email asking that I update my password due to a security incident. What does this mean?
- Accessing Your Personal Data