Support for teens is available for a range of challenges like school stress, sleep issues, relationships, anxiety, and depression. When your child signs up, they’ll have access to behavioral health coaches who can help them through text-based chat with a range of issues, like relationships with peers, effective study habits, anxiety, and depression. Coaches can help you and your teen feel better in the moment and set and achieve goals for the future. If extra support is needed, video-based therapy and psychiatry are also available.
Articles in this section
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- How can I chat with my coach?
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- Can I specify the gender/ethnicity/specialty of my coach?
- How do I communicate with my coach, therapist, or psychiatrist outside of my scheduled appointments?
- Are my sessions with my coach, therapist, and psychiatrist confidential?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble talking with my parents about my mental health?
- I feel depressed. What should I do?
- What should I do if I am in crisis?
- I have a friend who needs help. What should I do?