It’s a good first step that you’re able to acknowledge that you need help. Depression can feel overwhelming. Feelings of sadness, irritability, and hopelessness can make it hard to function in your daily life. We can help you find the right level of support, whether that’s coaching, therapy, or psychiatry (or all three).
Articles in this section
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- How can I chat with my coach?
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- Can I specify the gender/ethnicity/specialty of my coach?
- How do I communicate with my coach, therapist, or psychiatrist outside of my scheduled appointments?
- Are my sessions with my coach, therapist, and psychiatrist confidential?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble talking with my parents about my mental health?
- I feel depressed. What should I do?
- What should I do if I am in crisis?
- I have a friend who needs help. What should I do?