We understand how important privacy is when it comes to your mental health. Headspace Care only provides information regarding session frequency and attendance to your parent and will not provide information specific to the content that is covered in your sessions. The conversations between you and your coach, therapist, and psychiatrist will be confidential except for specific issues that we are required by law or Headspace Care policy, to share with your parent. Those issues include when your safety, or the safety of someone else, may be at risk.
Articles in this section
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- How can I chat with my coach?
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- Can I specify the gender/ethnicity/specialty of my coach?
- How do I communicate with my coach, therapist, or psychiatrist outside of my scheduled appointments?
- Are my sessions with my coach, therapist, and psychiatrist confidential?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble talking with my parents about my mental health?
- I feel depressed. What should I do?
- What should I do if I am in crisis?
- I have a friend who needs help. What should I do?