There are two things! The first is the misunderstanding about clearing the mind. Forget about clearing the mind, it is about being at ease with the mind instead. The second is that it is all about oneself. Meditations is not about ourselves. Well OK, maybe a little bit. But it is so much bigger than that. It is about our relationships with those that we love, our respect for one another and our ability to understand and listen to each other. Only then can we experience true peace of mind.
Articles in this section
- How can I remember to be mindful throughout the day?
- Can I go back and re-do sessions I've already completed?
- How can I take this calm feeling with me for the rest of the day?
- Does it matter if I do shorter or longer sessions?
- Can I listen to less guided sessions?
- How can I find and re-watch animations and technique videos?
- Need some advice on what course to listen to?
- What if I repeat Sessions?
- What's the one thing you'd love everyone to forget they know about meditation?