That depends on your attitude. While the immediate benefits of meditating are to your own wellbeing, you can actually be doing the people around you a favour. Regular meditation makes it easier for others to get on with you. Whether they’re family, friends, colleagues, or fellow commuters packed around you in a train. You’ll find your meditation helps improve your relationships. If you’d like to get a feeling of how it could transform your life, why not treat your head right with a free 10-minute Headspace session? You can take it online at a time that suits you.
Articles in this section
- What is Headspace?
- When should I meditate?
- How do I find time to meditate?
- Where should I meditate?
- What should I wear to meditate?
- How do I sit during meditation?
- Can I meditate lying down?
- Is there a particular way I should breathe?
- Isn't meditation just selfish?
- Could the use of technology work against our mindfulness practice?