Headspace can be defined as the inevitable result of being more mindful, either during meditation or in everyday life. It is a mind which is spacious, focused, relaxed and content.
Articles in this section
- What is Headspace?
- When should I meditate?
- How do I find time to meditate?
- Where should I meditate?
- What should I wear to meditate?
- How do I sit during meditation?
- Can I meditate lying down?
- Is there a particular way I should breathe?
- Isn't meditation just selfish?
- Could the use of technology work against our mindfulness practice?