Here’s a breakdown of what counts towards your Run Streak:
- If you meditate daily and complete a new session from your current pack or from the Singles library, your Run Streak count will continue to increase each day. If a little over a day has passed (24+ hrs) since your last completed session, your Run Streak runs the risk of being reset to 0.
- All sessions completed within an 8-hour time frame will count as one completed day towards your Run Streak.
- If you complete more than 1 session in a day and they are more than 8 hours apart, your Run Streak will count both completed sessions as 2 days.
Outside of not meditating daily, the following could also cause your Run Streak to reset to 0:
- Sometimes placing your device in “Airplane Mode” for an extended period of time or flying between time zones can cause the Run Streak to reset.
- You may have experienced a technical hiccup and couldn't complete your daily meditation, causing your Run Streak to reset.
If you think your Run Streak might have been reset to 0 in error, send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know! We'll be happy to help you get back on track.