Yes! If you’re currently subscribed with us and wish to bundle with Spotify*, you will first need to cancel your current Headspace subscription with us by following these steps:
- Go to this page and cancel your current Headspace subscription
- Log in to your Headspace account
- Complete the steps to submit your cancellation request
Once canceled, you will see the date that your current Headspace subscription will expire. After your current subscription expires, you can add the bundle to your current Spotify subscription here, or here (UK students only).
Third, after adding the bundle to your current Spotify subscription, follow these steps to enable the bundle on your Headspace account:
- Go to this page and click 'Log In to Headspace'
- From the popup that appears, login to your Headspace account as usual
- Log in to your Spotify account and grant Headspace permissions
Your bundle subscription should now be applied to your Headspace account.
If you experience any difficulties with this, please send a note to email@example.com.
Please note that the bundle option is not available for Spotify Family Accounts at this time.
*The Headspace + Spotify Premium bundled subscription is currently only available in: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Netherlands and the UK. The bundle is currently only available for student subscribers in the UK.