Yes. If you’re currently subscribed with us and wish to bundle with Spotify, you will first need to cancel your current Headspace subscription.
If you purchased your subscription from our website:
- Log in to your account from a desktop or mobile browser
- Click/tap on your first name in the top right corner on if using desktop or “Profile” if using a mobile browser
- Click/tap “My Account” at the top right
- Click/tap “Manage” next to your subscription
- Click/tap “Change Subscription” scroll down to select ‘Disable Automatic Renewal’
- Follow the prompts to disable auto-renew
If you purchased your subscription via iTunes:
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store"
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Headspace subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines icon) next to "Google Play"
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
Once canceled, you will see the date that your current Headspace subscription will expire. After your current subscription expires, you can purchase the bundle from Spotify.
To purchase the Headspace + Spotify Premium bundle, go HERE.
If you are in the UK and currently have a Student subscription with Spotify, go HERE.
Once purchased, you will receive an email with additional instructions on how to connect your bundle to your current Headspace account.
*The Headspace + Spotify Premium bundled subscription is currently only available in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, and the UK. The Student bundle is currently only available for student subscribers in the UK.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.