Yes! If you’re currently subscribed with us and wish to bundle with Spotify*, you will first need to cancel your current Headspace subscription with us by following these steps:
- Go to this page and cancel your current Headspace subscription
- Log in to your Headspace account
- Complete the steps to submit your cancellation request
Once we’ve confirmed that your current Headspace subscription has been canceled, follow these steps to queue up your new Headspace subscription (after your current subscription expires):
- Go to this page and click 'Log In'
- On the following page, click on the green ‘Connect with Spotify' button
- Log in to your Spotify account and grant Headspace permissions
Hooray! Your bundle subscription should now be applied to your Headspace account.
If you were not able to successfully connect Headspace and Spotify, please send a note to email@example.com.
Please note that the bundle option is not available for Spotify Family Accounts at this time.
*The Headspace + Spotify Premium bundled subscription is currently only available in: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Netherlands and the UK.