1) Is this because of GDPR?
2) What has changed?
A few things have changed, but the highlights are:
- Headspace has clarified its disclosures with respect to the types of personal data that it processes
- Headspace has provided users the rights to access, modify, transport, and erase personal data
- Headspace has appointed an EEA registered agent
- Headspace has provided a mechanism by which users can withdraw consent for certain processing activities
3) How do my request access to my data? How do I delete my data?
For now, you can submit a request or email Headspace at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you quickly.