Using your Google Home device: Enable the Google Action using voice by saying "Hey Google, talk to Headspace". You’ll then be asked to turn on your personal results setting by Google. For further information, click this link.
Using your smartphone: You can also set it up manually by following this link on you mobile. This is the easiest way to set up your Headspace account with Google Assistant.
Linking your account: If you’re a registered Headspace user, you can link your account to access more content and continue your practice. The best way to connect your account is to use the Google Assistant app on your smartphone.
- Go to Google Assistant app on your smartphone device.
- Once you are in the app and have signed in using the same Google account you used for your Google Home device,
- After signing in, you will be on the chat interface. Click on the mic icon and say “Hey Google, tell Headspace to connect my account”
- Google Assistant will guide you to Headspace’s login and signup page.
You’re good to go. Just try any of these commands to get some Headspace.
- "Hey Google, talk to Headspace"
- "Hey Google, tell Headspace I'm ready to meditate"
- "Hey Google, tell Headspace I'm ready for bed"
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.