You can enable the Google Action using voice by saying "Hey Google, talk to Headspace". You can also set it up manually by following this link on you mobile.
- You will be asked to turn on your personal results setting by Google and you can follow this link for instructions.
- If you are a registered Headspace user, you can link your account to access more content and continue your practice.
You’re good to go. Just try any of these commands to get some Headspace.
- "Hey Google, talk to Headspace"
- "Hey Google, tell Headspace I'm ready to meditate"
- "Hey Google, tell Headspace I'm ready for bed"
You’ll have daily meditations and a sleep single (which are exclusively available only on Google Assistant). If you’re a registered user, you can also link your Headspace account with Google Assistant and enjoy our Basics course for free. It’ll guide you through the fundamentals of meditation. If you’re a subscriber, you’ll be able to continue your practice just like you do in the Headspace app.
Don’t have a Headspace account? That’s OK. We'll still have a sampling of meditations for you to try when you launch the action.