Connect your Headspace account with your Alexa account over the web, in the Amazon Alexa app, or using the Headspace skill.
- Go to the Alexa skill page for Headspace
- Click on “Link Account”
- Use your Headspace Login credentials to log in
- You’re all set!
Amazon Alexa App:
- Go to the Headspace skill page on the Amazon Alexa app using one of the following options:
- Go to the sidebar menu by clicking on the icon on the top left corner
- Click ‘Skills’ to go to the Skill Store
- Search for the Headspace app
- Option 1 - Click this link while on your phone: https://skills-store.amazon.com/deeplink/dp/B078J9G3DV?deviceType=app
- Option 2 - Search for Headspace on the Skills tab in the Amazon Alexa app
- If you’re using the skill for the first time, click Enable Skill and follow the instructions. If your skill is already enabled, click the “Settings” button and follow the instructions.
- Use your Headspace credentials to log in
- That’s it!
While using the skill:
If Alexa prompts you to link your account, you can find the link to connect your account from the companion card on the home tab in the Amazon Alexa app.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.