Connect your Headspace account with your Alexa account over the web, in the Amazon Alexa app, or using the Headspace skill.
- Go to the Alexa skill page for Headspace
- Click on “Link Account”
- Use your Headspace Login credentials to log in
- You’re all set!
Amazon Alexa App:
- Go to the Headspace skill page on the Amazon Alexa app using the following options:
- Option 1 - Click this link while on your phone: https://skills-store.amazon.com/deeplink/dp/B078J9G3DV?deviceType=app or
- Option 2 - Search for Headspace on the Skills tab in the Amazon Alexa app
- Go to the sidebar menu by clicking on the icon on the top left corner
- Click ‘Skills’ to go to the Skill Store
- Search for the Headspace app
- If you’re using the skill for the first time, click Enable Skill and follow the instructions. If your skill is already enabled, click the “Settings” button and follow the instructions.
- Use your Headspace credentials to log in
- And that’s it!
While using the skill:
If Alexa prompts you to link your account, you can find the link to connect your account from the companion card on the home tab in the Amazon Alexa app.