If you are noticing that your sessions are either playing for longer or shorter than the length you have selected (i.e. you chose 15 minutes and the session only played for 10 minutes), this can usually be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. If your sessions seem to be stopping before they are supposed to, please check out this FAQ.
If you need help doing that, please see the steps below:
ANDROID (smartphone or tablet)
- Uninstall the app by going to the Google Play Store and searching for "Headspace." Press the 'Uninstall' button on the Headspace screen.
- Turn your device off and then back on. This is very important.
- Download the app again by visiting the Play Store and searching for "Headspace"
- Press the 'Install' button on that screen to re-download
- Log back into your app with your existing account information
- Uninstall the Headspace app by going to your home screen and pressing down on the app icon until it starts shaking. If you are on iOS 13, you will need to select 'Rearrange Apps' first.
- Tap the 'x' in the upper left-hand corner of the icon to delete
- Turn your iPhone off and back on again
- Download the Headspace app again by visiting the App Store and searching for "Headspace"
- Tap the cloud icon or "install" button on that screen to download
- Log in with your current Headspace login credentials
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.