If your account is currently set up to use the "Login with Facebook" feature, but you would prefer to use a regular email and password login, follow the steps below:
- Open the Headspace app and tap on your name in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right of the screen
- On the Settings Page, tap on the "Account Details" tab
- Under the Password section, locate "Connected with Facebook", then tap "Edit."
- You will then be asked to authenticate via Facebook
- Once you do so, Headspace will prompt you to set a new password
- Once saved, your Facebook account will be disconnected from your Headspace account (note: this cannot be undone).
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.