Move Mode has four new ways to get moving for users who want to be more mindful or consistent with their exercise routines.
- Mindful Cardio: 15-min. long sessions combine walking, jogging, and running
- Move Minis: Fast, effective workouts to fit any schedule. These usually take about 10-15min to complete.
- "Get Moving" 4-week program: A gentle 28-day program created by Stanford high-performance expert Brian Marcello PhD. in close partnership with former Buddhist monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe. Each four-week course is centered around a different theme each week: week one is focused on intention setting; week two is focused on motivation; week three is appreciation and week four is putting consistency into practice.
- Quick Workouts: Simple, 25-minute workouts requiring no equipment. Users need space, maybe something to lean on, a yoga mat if preferred, and workout clothes. These sessions range from stretching to explosive movements.
- Rest day meditations with Andy: A great workout routine also includes rest days. With Headspace a rest day is the perfect opportunity for meditation or visualization.
Need more help?