How do I sign up for Headspace for NHS?
If you are an NHS employee with a registered NHS email address you can sign up to access Headspace Plus at no cost. Please note: You will not be asked for payment to activate this subscription. Please sign up using the steps below on a mobile or desktop browser before downloading the Headspace app.
- Click on this link and follow the sign up prompts
- Please select your type of profession for the NHS:
- Clinical professionals (e.g. Doctors, Nurses, etc.)
- Non-clinical professionals (e.g. administrative functions)
- Wellbeing lead (e.g. the person responsible for staff wellbeing)
- After you select your NHS profession-type, you’ll be directed to a new page to sign-up and enroll in the benefit. These are the steps:
- Create a new Headspace account or log into your existing one
- Verify that you work for the NHS by providing your NHS email address
- Go to your NHS email and click on the verification email you just received
- Download the mobile app and log into your Headspace account
How do I qualify?
Only individuals with registered NHS email addresses (nhs.net, nhs.uk, nhsemployers.org, hscni.net, scot.nhs.uk, doctors.org.uk and uk.issworld.com) are able to qualify for this benefit.
I'm a Wellbeing Lead but don't yet have access. What should I do?
Once you have registered as a Wellbeing Lead, you will still need to fully activate the free membership to receive access. You will receive an email with additional information and next steps to complete your registration as either Clinical or Non-Clinical Staff.
Having trouble receiving your verification email?
Please search your NHS email after you’ve triggered the verification email for an email from: email@example.com. titled 'Activate your Headspace Plus Subscription' or 'Verify your Headspace for NHS Clinical email.' It may be in your spam folder. Note that the verification link in the email is only valid for 24 hours. If you’ve waited for more than 24 hours, you’ll need to go through the sign-up steps again.
Is the link in the verification email not working?
The verification link in the email is only valid for 24 hours. If you’ve waited for more than 24 hours, you’ll need to go through the sign-up steps again.
Not seeing the Headspace Plus content in your app?
On your mobile device, make sure you’re logged into the Headspace account you created or logged into during the sign-up flow with Headspace for NHS. You can check this by tapping on the Profile tab >> Gear on the top right >> scroll down to the bottom of the page.
I have a registered NHS email address and am still having issues with signing up. What should I do?
If you have registered NHS email addresses and are still having trouble getting verified, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address.
If you had recently signed up to Headspace Plus with the 3-month promotional period for Healthcare Professionals:
If you have recently signed up to Headspace Plus using our 3-month promotional period for Healthcare Professionals, you can still have access until it expires, then re-sign up through the link above for more free access through our NHS offer.
Need more help? Please email email@example.com.