If you work with the NHS, please visit this link for further instructions.
If you are a US-based Nurse, please visit this link for further instructions.
If you do have an NPI number, you can register for Headspace Plus for healthcare professionals by following the steps below. Please note: You will not be asked for payment to activate this subscription. Please sign up using the steps below on a mobile or desktop browser before downloading the Headspace app.
- Check your NPI details at the federal NPI registry at https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/. You can search for your details using your NPI number.
- Check the last name registered on the federal NPI registry. This might be different from the name you’re currently using.
- Check to see which state is listed as your primary practice address for your NPI. This might be different from where you currently live.
- Go back to the main page for the Headspace COVID-19 program for HCPs (https://www.headspace.com/
- Select the state that corresponds to the primary practice address for your NPI. It could be a previous state you worked in.
- Log in (if you’ve already created an account), or create a new Headspace account. When prompted, enter your NPI, and your last name exactly as it appears in the NPI registry.
At this time, we are only able to support individual provider NPI numbers (not NPI numbers for organizations like hospitals and health care systems).
If you have an NPI number and are still having trouble getting verified, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your healthcare information.