Please note that in order to see unlocked content you need to first activate the offer! To activate your free NHS membership, please follow these steps:
- Click on this link and follow the sign up prompts
- Please select your type of profession for the NHS:
- Clinical professionals (e.g. Doctors, Nurses, etc.)
- Non-clinical professionals (e.g. administrative functions)
- Wellbeing lead (e.g. the person responsible for staff wellbeing)
- After you select your NHS profession-type, you’ll be directed to a new page to sign-up and enroll in the benefit. These are the steps:
- Create a new Headspace account or log into your existing one
- Verify that you work for the NHS by providing your NHS email address
- Go to your NHS email and click on the verification email you just received
- Download the mobile app and log into your Headspace account
Please keep in mind that the activation email is only available for 24 hours and may be sent to a spam/junk folder. If you are having trouble verifying your email, please try the enrollment flow once more.
If you have already completed these steps, then please make sure that you are clicking through the correct email verification message. Your NHS activation email will include the subject line: "Verify your Headspace for NHS Clinical email."
To activate your NHS subscription, you will want to use the activation link from the email sent to your NHS email account. This email will be received after following the signup steps above.
If you did not receive that email, please be sure to check your spam or junk folder, as it could have ended up there.
Here are some other steps to review if you aren’t receiving the email:
- Make sure that email@example.com is in your address book
- Check your spam/junk folders for the Join email
- Check with your email provider/IT department to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
Usually, you just need to let your IT department know to “whitelist” Headspace. It can also help to let your IT department know that our emails will be sent using the following from-email-addresses:
If you synced your existing Headspace account with your NHS subscription, please try logging in using your existing account information.
If your subscription still hasn’t been activated or you are running into any trouble, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.