With many individuals facing tough circumstances, Headspace has set out to help the mental health and happiness of those who are in the US and UK and are unemployed due to COVID-19 implications.
During this crisis, Headspace is here to give you the tools and resources to look after your mind. And now more than ever, it’s time to support those who really need it. Individuals within the US and UK who are unemployed and do not already have an active Headspace subscription can get a free year of Headspace Plus to help you get back on your feet.
How does this promotion work?
If you’re unemployed, live in the US or UK, and would like to sign up for a free one-year subscription to Headspace Plus, your subscription will be valid for one year from the day you sign up. Please head over to www.headspace.com/unemployed for more details and sign up instructions.
Can this offer be added to an existing subscription?
No, this offer is only available for new or existing free members who are currently unemployed.
What’s included in the Headspace Plus subscription?
Your Headspace Plus subscription includes:
- Access to the full Headspace library, including hundreds of guided meditations and courses on everything from stress to relationships and more
- Short mini-meditations you can do anytime — great for busy schedules
- Sleep by Headspace: a collection of relaxing sleepcasts, music, sounds, and more to help create the conditions for a better night’s rest
- Move Mode: at-home workouts and guided runs led by expert trainers to help create a total body-mind fitness routine (currently available only on iOS)
- The Wake Up: our daily, bite-sized video series designed to inspire more mindfulness in your everyday life (currently available only on iOS)
- Animations that guide you through essential meditation techniques
Additionally, we have specifically curated six new pieces of content under a new sub-category of Living through unemployment. This content is currently available to all Headspace users using the English version of the app.
The content includes the following meditation sessions:
Adapting to sudden change
Gaining perspective on anger
Sadness and loss
If you have any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you further.