Anyone over 13 can use subscriptions on their own. For kids under 13 years old, the Kids courses are included in your subscription and you can use these with kids without interruption in your own progress. We strongly advise that no children under 13 use the app without the supervision of a parent/guardian/teacher.
Articles in this section
- My organization uses Virgin Pulse. How do I enroll and link my Headspace account?
- My company just launched Headspace! How do I get started?
- What's the difference between a Headspace for Work membership and a Headspace Plus membership?
- How do I merge my personal Headspace account with my company’s membership?
- I enrolled in my organization’s Headspace program and logged into the app, but am still seeing locked content. What can I do?
- I already purchased an annual Headspace Plus membership, but want to use my company account instead. What can I do?
- Now that I’ve enrolled, how do I gain access to my Headspace for Work membership?
- What happens if I leave my current employer?
- Can I use the subscriptions with kids?
- I’m new to mindfulness. Where should I begin?