Anyone over 13 can use subscriptions on their own. For kids under 13 years old, the Kids courses are included in your subscription and you can use these with kids without interruption in your own progress. We strongly advise that no children under 13 use the app without the supervision of a parent/guardian/teacher.
Articles in this section
- How can I share exercises in the Headspace app?
- How does the Guest Pass feature work?
- Can I play my Headspace meditation via my voice activated speaker?
- How do I get the iOS 14 Headspace Widgets?
- What is the My Progress Feature?
- Can I listen to previous "Today's Meditation" or "The Wake Up" sessions?
- Can I reset my progress or statistics?
- Can I go back and re-do sessions I've already completed?
- Dark Mode Release
- Can I listen to Headspace offline without internet connection?