To connect to your SSO account from the Headspace app, please follow the steps below:
- Log in with your Headspace app
- You are required to log in to your personal account to activate single sign-on (you will only have to do this step once)
- Once you are logged in:
- Tap on your Profile Icon
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Select Account & Subscription
- Select “Manage” next to Link your social accounts
- Select “Connect with SSO
Please note: If you experience any issues with the above steps please reinstall the Headspace app and follow the above steps once more.
3. Connect your SSO account
- Enter your work email address and password to activate single sign-on.
4. If you have an existing paid account, you will need to pause auto-renewal by following the steps listed here.
To connect to your SSO account from a web browser, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.headspace.com/login on a web browser and log in to your account
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner
- select "Manage" next to "Link social and email accounts"
- Select "Connect with SSO"
- Enter your SSO email address and complete the SSO authentication process
If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org