You will first need to cancel your subscription and allow it to expire before being eligible for the Family Plan.
If you purchased your subscription via iTunes:
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store"
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Headspace subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) next to "Google Play"
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
If you purchased your subscription via Amazon:
- Go to the Amazon Digital Subscription Page
- Click on Appstore Subscriptions
- Select Your Subscriptions under Manage
- Use the Status Drop Menu
- Select Cancel
If you purchased your subscription via Spotify:
- Please visit https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription and log in to view your Spotify subscription information
- In the “Subscription” section you can manage your payments or cancel
If you have a corporate subscription from your workplace:
- Log in to your account from a desktop or mobile browser (not the mobile app)
- Click/tap your first name in the top right corner on desktop or “Profile” on mobile browser
- Click/tap “My Account” at the top right
- Click/tap on “Manage” next to your subscription
- Click/tap on “Change Subscription” and then scroll down to select "Disable Automatic Renewal"
- Follow the prompts to disable auto-renew
Please note: If you currently have a Lifetime subscription to Headspace, you will not be eligible for the family plan.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.