To connect Headspace to the iOS Health app, you must be running iOS 10 or above.
Please then follow each of the steps below:
1. Delete the Headspace app and re-install it. Here is how:
- From your home screen, uninstall the app by holding down on the app icon until it starts wobbling. Then, tap on the “x” in the upper left-hand corner of the icon to delete.
- Turn your iPhone off and then back on (this step is very important).
- Download the app (visit the App Store and search for ‘Headspace’ and press the cloud icon or “Install” to re-download).
- Launch the app and log in with your existing login details.
2. Once logged in, please re-listen to Basics session 1 (Please note: this specific session must be completed)
3. After Basics 1 has been completed/re-listened to, you will receive the toggle card (pop-up) allowing you to sync with the Health app. Just toggle the switch to the “on” position and allow access from Apple’s prompt.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.