To connect Headspace to the iOS Health app, you must be running iOS 10 and above.
We apologize for the trouble you’re experiencing with syncing your Health app with Headspace, but am happy to help.
We have been made aware of an issue linking these two apps together and are currently working on a fix. In the meantime, please follow the steps below as a workaround to get back on track:
1. Please delete the Headspace app and re-install it. Here is how:
- From your home screen, uninstall the app by holding down on the app icon until it starts wobbling. Then, tap on the “x” in the upper left-hand corner of the icon to delete.
- Turn your iPhone off and then back on (this step is very important).
- Download the app (visit the App Store and search for ‘Headspace’ and press the cloud icon or “Install” to re-download).
- Launch the app and log in with your existing login details.
2. Once logged in, please re-listen/fast forward through Basics session 1
3. After Basics 1 has been completed/re-listened to, you will receive the toggle card (pop-up) allowing you to sync with the Health app. Just toggle the switch to the “on” position and allow access from Apple’s prompt.
If you’d like to help us find a fix, or you experience any more difficulties, send us the make, model, operating system of your device.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.