A quick re-install will clear out any previously downloaded sessions from your app. To do this just follow these few steps:
1. From your home screen, uninstall the app by holding down on the app icon until it starts wobbling. Then, tap on the ‘x’ in the upper left-hand corner of the icon to delete.
2. Turn your iPhone off and then back on. This is very important.
3. Download the app again by visiting the App Store and searching for ‘Headspace’.
Press the cloud icon or ‘Install’ to re-download.
4. Sign back in to your app.
- Log out of your app by tapping the Settings Cog on the Profile page. At the bottom of this page click the the 'logout' button and then click 'Yes'.
- Uninstall the app by going to the Google Play Store and searching for 'Headspace.' Press the 'Uninstall' button on the Headspace screen.
- Turn your device off and then back on. Very Important
- Download the app again by visiting the Play Store and searching for 'Headspace'. Press the 'Install' button on that screen to re-download.
- Sign back in to your app.
Reinstalling the app does not affect your progress, and you will be able to pick up from where you left off.
If you would like to download sessions individually for offline use, you can do so by scrolling down on the Home screen and selecting any pack that has been added to “My Packs.” From here, you can tap on the desired sessions that you want to download for offline use (see attached image). Please note that all of your individually downloaded sessions will automatically delete from your app after 7 days.
If this is still not freeing up enough space, you may want to take some packs that you haven't started yet out of the "My Packs" section.
Here are the steps to do that:
1. Navigate to the My Packs section in the Home tab.
2. Tap the pack you want to remove.
3. Tap the i in the top left corner
4. Tap "Remove from my packs".