Yes. To request a superbill for out-of-network reimbursement from your insurance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that not all insurance plans allow for out-of-network reimbursement, and the detailed breakdown of the charges can be reviewed inside of the statement that you will receive from our authorized third-party member payment tool, Apero.
Articles in this section
- Why don’t international Headspace Care members have access to therapists or psychiatrists through the app?
- What happens when I leave my employer?
- How much does Headspace Care coaching cost?
- Will I have a cost share?
- If my insurance is out of network, can Headspace Care send me a superbill to submit for possible reimbursement?
- What if my insurance coverage or employer benefit has ended?