To provide medical care (such as therapy and psychiatry) outside the United States, medical providers, such as Headspace Care, are required to meet country and regional legal, licensure, and medical practice requirements. Some countries require that medical providers also must have a local office in the region. Currently, Headspace Care delivers all services from the United States and does not maintain international medical licenses or offices. For these reasons, Headspace Care can only deliver coaching services, and not therapy or psychiatry, to international members in approved countries.
Articles in this section
- Why don’t international Headspace Care members have access to therapists or psychiatrists through the app?
- What happens when I leave my employer?
- How much does Headspace Care coaching cost?
- Will I have a cost share?
- If my insurance is out of network, can Headspace Care send me a superbill to submit for possible reimbursement?
- What if my insurance coverage or employer benefit has ended?