To activate your corporate Headspace subscription, we kindly ask that you reach out to your employer (generally the benefits office) to get more information about the activation process. They will provide you with a direct link to the activation page where you will be able to go get started.
If you have already obtained the direct link from your employer, please follow the steps below to activate your account:
1. Visit the link provided by your employer
2. When prompted, choose “No, I do not have an account” if you are new to Headspace or “Yes, I have an account” if you have an existing Headspace account
3. If you answer no, please go ahead and sign up for a new account. If the answer is yes, login to your existing account
4. Enter your eligible corporate info (email or ID number) - you will then receive a link to activate the subscription
5. Click the “Verify” button in the activation email to activate your new membership
Please note: If you had an existing paid membership purchased directly through headspace.com, that subscription will be canceled and replaced by your new membership.
If your subscription was purchased in-app via Apple (iTunes) or Google Play, you will need to manually cancel the subscription following the steps HERE
- Don't have an existing account? Follow the steps in the video below:
- Have an existing account? Follow the steps in the video below:
Will my corporate subscription automatically renew?
Typically, corporate subscriptions will automatically renew as long as your company extends its contract with us. However, we suggest checking in with your company’s administrator to find out more details on the renewal steps that might be unique to your company.
Please note that, at this time, you are not able to cancel your corporate subscription as these subscriptions are set to automatically cancel as soon as your company's contract expires. If you would like to delete your account completely please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can further assist you.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com