Cancellation steps can differ, depending on where you subscribed (directly through us, Apple App Store or Google Play). Please review below to see the steps that apply to you:
If you purchased your subscription from our website:
- Log in to your account from a desktop or mobile browser (not the mobile app) at www.headspace.com.
- Visit https://www.headspace.com/subscription/manage and click/tap "TURN OFF AUTO RENEWAL".
- If the button is not there, please send an email to email@example.com. We can help.
If you purchased your subscription via Apple App Store:
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store"
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Headspace subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) and then Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions
If you're not sure how you purchased your current subscription, click HERE for instructions on viewing your subscription details.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.