If you purchased your subscription from our website:
- Log in to your account from a desktop or mobile browser (not the mobile app)
- Click/tap your first name in the top right corner on desktop or “Profile” on a mobile browser
- Click/tap “My Account” at the top right
- Click/tap on “Manage” next to your subscription
- Click/tap on “Change Subscription” and then scroll down to select "Disable Automatic Renewal"
- Follow the prompts to disable auto-renew
If you purchased your subscription via iTunes:
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store"
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Headspace subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) and then Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions
If you're not sure how you purchased your current subscription, click HERE for instructions on viewing your subscription details.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.