Most likely, your company’s email firewall is sending the emails to spam. This could be happening for all members of the company or just a handful. Usually, it’s as easy as asking your IT department to "whitelist" Headspace or for us to send a sample email to their firewall service for registration. It can also help to let your IT department know that our emails will be sent using the following from-email-addresses:
Articles in this section
- What is Headspace?
- What is Headspace for Work?
- How does the Headspace employee experience differ from the Headspace consumer app?
- I work for a school. Can I purchase Headspace for Work?
- How can I get Headspace for Work for my team?
- I just purchased Headspace for Work. How do I get started?
- How do I access my Headspace Admin Portal?
- What if someone in my organization already has a Headspace subscription?
- What if they have already purchased an annual membership?
- When people try to enroll, they aren’t receiving Headspace’s authentication emails. What can I do?