Yes, to avoid interruption to your Headspace Journey. 'Monthly' subscriptions are automatically debited each month from the first day of the activation until you decide to cancel.
Our 'Yearly' and 'Two Year' subscriptions automatically renew after the initial annual or two-year terms unless cancelled. We will send you a reminder via email 1-month before the renewal takes place. Your renewal will rate will be the same as your initial purchase rate.
If you purchased your subscription from our website and you wish to cancel your subscription, or turn off auto renewal, please log in from a laptop or desktop computer, and visit the Change Subscription section of your Headspace account to submit your cancellation request.
If your subscription had been purchased in-app via iTunes, you would be able to disable auto-renew by following the instructions below:
- Open the AppStore
- On the Featured page - Scroll to the bottom and click where it says Apple ID
- A pop-up will appear - click 'View Apple ID'. (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap 'Subscriptions'
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. (Headspace)
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- From there, your settings will be updated and it will show when your subscription will expire.
If your subscription had been purchased via Google Play, follow the steps below to disable auto-renew:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (Hamburger icon) next to "Google Play"
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
If any questions or difficulties arise, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address associated with your Headspace account.