If you are using our iOS or Android app, you can find your personal data by following these steps:
- Open the app
- Tap on your profile icon
- Tap on the gear icon
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page to find the “My Data” tab
- Tap on “My Data”
If you are accessing Headspace via the website, you can follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.headspace.com/
- Log in to your account
- Click on your name found in the top right of the screen
- On your profile, click on the “Accounts” tab found next to “Stats” and “Journey”
- On the Accounts tab, find the “Data and privacy settings” section
- Click “View/Manage”
Following these steps will take you to a dedicated “My Data” page that outlines the primary personal data shared with Headspace. This includes your name, email address, and course history.
To request a full copy of all your personal data saved with Headspace, please email our support team at email@example.com. This approach does take up to 30 days for us to provide depending on the number of other outstanding requests. If you decide to manually request your personal data this way, we recommend confirming your email in your Headspace profile first. This will help us process your request as quickly as possible.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.