If you’re on our iOS or Android app, you can find your personal data by following these steps:
- Open the app
- Tap on your profile tab in the lower right-hand corner
- Tap on the gear icon located in the top right-hand corner of your profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page to find the “My Data” tab
- Tap on “My Data”
If you’re accessing Headspace via the website, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Headspace.com
- Log in to your account
- Click on your profile found in the upper right hand of the navigation menu
- On your profile, click on the “Account” tab found next to “Stats” and “Journey”
- On the Account tab, find the “Data and privacy settings” section
- Click “View/Manage”
Following these steps will take you to a dedicated “My Data” page that outlines the primary personal data shared with Headspace. This includes your name, email address, and pack history.
To request a full copy of all your personal data saved with Headspace, please email our support team at email@example.com. This approach does take a bit more time to generate however so it may take up to 30 days for us to provide depending on the number of other outstanding requests. If you decide to manually request your personal data this way, we recommend confirming your email in your Headspace profile ahead of time. This will help us process your request as quickly as possible.
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.