Headspace prioritizes your privacy and the security of your personal data. Below you’ll find information about how to access the personal data you have saved with Headspace and how to manage your privacy settings.
From time to time, Headspace will use your personal data to personalize your Headspace experience, the types of emails we send you, and the ads we show you.
As a Headspace user, you have full control over these preferences and can opt in or out of these activities in the same “My Data” tab as your personal data. Click HERE for steps on accessing the "My Data" section of your account.
To opt in or out of certain activities, follow these steps:
- Use the above instructions to find the “My Data” page
- Click on the “Permissions” tab found in the top right-hand corner of the “My Data” page
- Once you’re on the “Permissions” tab, you can review and manage your preferences for how Headspace uses your personal data.
1. Visit Headspace.com/login
2. Navigate to https://www.headspace.com/cookie-policy
3. Scroll down and click on "Opt out"
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.