If you were unable to instantly verify, please upload a document that clearly shows that you’re currently enrolled at a US Title IV degree-granting college or university via the SheerID enrollment process. Documents must include your first name, last name, university name, and an issue date from the current academic term, or within the last 3 months.
You can upload one document. This document could be:
- Official Enrollment Letter from your academic institution (acceptance letters will not be approved)
- Class schedule for the current academic term
- Registration receipt or tuition receipt
- Transcript that shows classes currently in progress
- Other school-issued documents that display your first/last name and an issue date from the current term or within the last three months.
Please note: We strongly suggest covering up or redacting all sensitive information on documentation before uploading it into the SheerID system.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.