Therapy and psychiatry sessions happen via video chat right from the Headspace Care app—which means you can have your session anywhere you'd like. You can also access your appointment over the video platform 'Zoom' on your laptop or desktop computer, or smart tablet device. It’s important that you find a quiet, private place where you feel comfortable. Sessions can range in number and frequency, depending on your needs.
Articles in this section
- Can I work with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist without going through coaching?
- How much time do therapy and psychiatry appointments take?
- What are the qualifications of Headspace Care therapists and psychiatrists?
- How are therapy and psychiatry services delivered?
- How do therapy and psychiatry differ?
- Can Headspace Care therapists or psychiatrists give me a letter of recommendation for a service or emotional support animal?