Headspace Care therapists are state-licensed healthcare professionals trained in a variety of evidence-based therapeutic approaches and have either a master's or doctoral degree. Headspace Care psychiatrists are medical doctors with four additional years of psychiatric training. They're state-licensed to prescribe medication and monitor its effects on your health.
Articles in this section
- Can I work with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist without going through coaching?
- How much time do therapy and psychiatry appointments take?
- What are the qualifications of Headspace Care therapists and psychiatrists?
- How are therapy and psychiatry services delivered?
- How do therapy and psychiatry differ?
- Can Headspace Care therapists or psychiatrists give me a letter of recommendation for a service or emotional support animal?