The key to learning meditation is having authentic and reliable information.
If you’re lucky enough to have personal instruction from a qualified teacher, that’s great. But you can also learn the fundamental techniques from a reliable book, DVD, or website — like Headspace.
The Headspace Basics Course is an online guided meditation program that will teach you all you need to know to start practicing. It also has lots of great added motivational support to help you every step of the way.
Our Basics Course is presented by Headspace founder, Andy Puddicombe, who is well-experienced in helping newcomers learn how to meditate. If you want to know what it’s like having Andy as your guide, why not try a free introductory session? It’s only 10 minutes long. And unlike having to go to a personal instructor, Andy will come to you, whenever you want! Why not treat your head right?
Articles in this section
- Do I need a teacher?
- What kind of meditation is Headspace?
- When should I meditate?
- How do I sit during meditation?
- What should I wear to meditate?
- Can I meditate lying down?
- Is there a particular way I should breathe?
- How do I find time to meditate?
- Where should I meditate?
- How does The Basics work and why is it there?