If you purchased your subscription from our website and wish to turn off auto-renewal or cancel your subscription, please log in from a desktop or mobile browser. Click on your name in the top right corner (or Profile via Mobile browser) and select ‘My Account.' Scroll down the page and then click on ‘Manage’ next to your subscription.
On the next screen, select ‘Change Subscription’ and then scroll down the page to select ‘Disable Automatic Renewal.’
If your subscription had been purchased in-app via iTunes, you would be able to disable auto-renew by following the instructions below:
- Open the AppStore
- On the Featured page - Scroll to the bottom and click where it says Apple ID
- A pop-up will appear - click 'View Apple ID'. (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap 'Subscriptions'
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. (Headspace)
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- From there, your settings will be updated and it will show when your subscription will expire.
If your subscription had been purchased via Google Play, follow the steps below to disable auto-renew:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (Hamburger icon) next to "Google Play"
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
If any questions or difficulties arise, please reach out to email@example.com with the email address associated with your Headspace account.