Disabling renewal steps can differ, depending on where you subscribed (directly through us, Apple App Store or Google Play Store). Please review below to see the steps that apply to you:
If you purchased your subscription from our website:
- Log in to your account from a desktop or mobile browser (not the mobile app) at www.headspace.com.
- Visit https://www.headspace.com/subscription/manage and click/tap "TURN OFF AUTO RENEWAL".
- If the button is not there, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help.
If you purchased your subscription via Apple App Store:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on your name
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Headspace subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play Store:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) next to "Google Play"
- Tap Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.