Therapists take a broader approach to help you gain an understanding of why patterns develop and identify ways to create change. Psychiatrists are medical doctors who can prescribe medication to manage more severe or enduring symptoms.
Articles in this section
- Can I work with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist without going through coaching?
- How much time do therapy and psychiatry appointments take?
- What are the qualifications of Headspace Care therapists and psychiatrists?
- How are therapy and psychiatry services delivered?
- How do therapy and psychiatry differ?
- Can Headspace Care therapists or psychiatrists give me a letter of recommendation for a service or emotional support animal?