If you need to cancel an appointment with a therapist or psychiatrist, we ask that you do so at least 48 hours in advance. This policy helps us ensure all of our patients can receive timely care, allowing us to repurpose missed appointment times for members in need. For appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice of your scheduled appointment, you may lose (1) sponsored session credit or incur a fee of $125, depending upon the nature of your Headspace Care sponsorship. Please let our Member Support team know as soon as possible if you need to reschedule your session.
Articles in this section
- What’s your cancellation and no-show policy?
- How do I make a payment towards my cost share?
- Will I receive a receipt for my payment?
- Can I set up a payment plan?
- Why do I need to provide payment information if my employer or health plan is providing Headspace Care as a benefit?
- What forms of payment does Headspace Care accept?
- Changing or Updating Credit Card Information
- How does Headspace Care protect my credit card information that it keeps on file?
- What is the refund policy for sessions?
- Good Faith Estimates (GFE) and are they applicable to me?