In most cases, your child’s communication with their care team is confidential. However, there are some issues that we are required by law and/or Headspace Care’s policy to share with parents or other authorities, including safety issues. We also encourage teens to talk with their parents about their mental health.
Articles in this section
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- What does Headspace Care for Teens entail?
- How much involvement will I have in my teen’s care?
- How much does Headspace Care cost for my child?
- What is the background of the care team working with adolescents?
- What are coaching, therapy, and psychiatry? How do they differ?
- How can my teen start working with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- Can my teen work with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist without going through coaching?
- Is everything confidential between my child and their Care Team (coach, therapist, psychiatrist)?
- How do I communicate with my child’s coach, therapist or psychiatrist?